FAQ / Contact Us
So what is this forgotten now found thing anyways?
- This is my personal blog where I share the stories and found objects. These can be home movies, personal letters, school newsletter, or really anything I find interesting that tells a story I want to share.
Where do you get all this stuff?
- Most of the objects I feature on this blog are from garage sales, estate sales, and auctions. Sometimes I find items at a thrift or charity shop, but most of the time it has been my experience that once they get donated the next stop is the trash.
Can I send you stuff?
- Sure, I would be honored if you sent me something interesting that you found. The best way to contact me is the area at the bottom of this page, just drop me a note and I will be glad to help pay for the shipping costs of something you want to donate.
What if I think I know someone in a photo or something else on you page?
- That would be a killer story! Please send me a message and let’s see if we can tell the persons story and get them reunited with the forgotten now found stuff!
Do you sell this stuff and can I buy it?
- None of the items I post here are for sale. I encourage you to check out the store and find a print or something else you like reproduced from the objects I find.