Found Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Cake
This recipe for pumpkin spice cake was found in a box at an estate auction in Hope, Arkansas. I am definitely going to give this a try it sounds delicious
Pumpkin Spice Cake
This recipe was cut out of a newspaper and found in a box of over recipes at an estate auction in Hope Arkansas.
Servings: 1 Loaf
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 Pound Butter
- 3/4 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Pureed Pumpkin
- Shift together the flour, salt. baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger.
- Cream the butter; gradually beat in the sugar until light and fluffy, add 1 egg at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add Pumpkin alternately with the flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- Turn into greased 12-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a cake rack.